11/02/2012

Wishful Thinking

Wishful Thinking: Vintage Styling - bleedforfashion.com
OAK + FORT SWEATER, FREE PEOPLE SEQUIN SLIP & DRESS, YSL SHOES, HENDRIK.LOU SCARF, LOUIS VUITTON CLUTCH

Even the most modern girls have their body image issues.  We can relate, and so can others...

"There are plenty of things I wish I could be, i.e., I wish I was taller, had perfect skin, two dimples (instead of just one), her hair, her eyes, bigger boobs, existing hips, etc. But then when I think about it, if I were all these things, I wouldn't be me. As imperfect as I am, I kind of like me, and if I were all these things, then I'd be someone else. So never try to be something or someone that you aren't. Instead, wish to be the best version of you.

Actually, ... [forget] a wish. JUST BE." -bleedforfashion

No comments:

Post a Comment